Cathodic protection is an internationally-accepted technique for protection against corrosion of steel and other metallic structures in soil /water environment. AFCONS provides cathodic protection in accordance with client’s requirements / specifications for protection against corrosion of external surface of underground steel pipelines, underwater surface steel pipelines, steel piles, steel structure of offshore platforms and steel rebar of RCC piles in corrosive areas. AFCONS’ large barges and pontoons are provided with galvanic anode cathodic protection system for protection against corrosion in sea water environment. AFCONS Corrosion Protection Pvt. Ltd. is headed by Mr. R P Nagar along with well-trained and experienced CP engineers and technicians.
The company provides services for various types of CP works including:
- Design and Engineering of CP Systems (DE)
- Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of CP Systems (SITC)
- Monitoring and Maintenance of CP Systems (MM)
- Supervision, Testing & Commissioning (STC)
- External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA) surveys including CIP, CAT and DCVG.
- Other surveys including surveys for investigation and mitigation of AC / DC interferences
- CP surveys for subsea / underwater pipelines.