Afcons Infrastructure Limited is committed to sustain excellence in business through an established Quality Management System. We aim to achieve customer satisfaction by providing goods and services as per contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements and in the process improving company’s competencies and competitiveness. We shall achieve this through continual improvement of our business processes, organisational drive on innovation and productivity and effective human resource management.We value training and sharing of information at all levels within the organisation.
Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE)
At Afcons, we recognise Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE) as one of the key ingredients of success. Our OHSE Management System is established in compliance with the internationally recognised OHSMS: ISO 45001:2018 and EMS: ISO 14001:2015 that specify requirements for Occupational Health & Safety Management System and Environmental Management System, respectively.
Good HSE performance is critical to the success of our business and we are devoted to achieving the same, complying with OHSE standards.
We are committed to:
- Identifying and complying with Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental related laws, rules & regulations and agreements.
- Clearly defining responsibilities for achieving OHSE objectives to ensure adequate resources are provided for imparting training and motivation.
- Identifying hazards; Perform an OH, S & E risk assessment for all site activities to reduce risk to acceptable limits to achieve ZERO accidents.
- Report, investigate, document and take corrective action to prevent re-occurrence of workplace occupational illness and accidents/incidents.
- Follow a systematic approach in pollution prevention, waste management and conservation of natural resources by their responsible and efficient use in all our operations.
- Have updated Emergency Response Plan to attend all types of emergencies and disaster, offsite and onsite.
- Innovate, design and develop inputs using latest national and international best practices to achieve continual improvement in HSE performance and management.
We seek commitment and cooperation from every level be it individual or external parties such as sub-contractors towards environmental preservation and preventing occupational illness and accidents.
Our motto “Occupational Health, Safety and Environment is everyone’s responsibility” clearly depicts our commitment towards OHSE and its continuous improvement to achieve the highest standards. We strongly believe Behavior Based Safety is the key driver to achieve OHSE Excellence.